This website is owned and operated by Genes2Me Private Limited. In the websites, we correspondingly use the terms “we”, “us” and “our”, which majorly refer to the Genes2Me Private Limited.
Genes2Me Private Limited offers you to view this website, to gather all the information, access various tools and services from the website after your acceptance of all the terms, conditions, notices, and policies defines by us.
When you visit our website and/or purchase a product from the website, you agree to use our “services”. Therefore, you are bound to follow the terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies given here or available to you by the hyperlink. Every user engaging in the website is bound to follow these terms and conditions, including without limitation users who are customers, merchants, browsers, vendors, and/or contributors of content.
Before accessing or using our website, please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. When you access or use any part of our website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. If you object to any part of any terms and conditions on offer, then you may not access the website or use any services. Acceptance of the website is expressly limited to the use of the terms and conditions.
If we add any feature or tools to the website, the current store or product shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions. You can easily review the current version of our terms and conditions at any time you like on our page. Genes2Me reserve the sole rights of updating, changing, or replacing any part of these terms and conditions. In case of any change to the website, you check our posts updates or any changes related to the matter. Your continued use of our website denotes that you agree to the new terms and conditions and policies.
Online Store Terms
When you agree to the terms and conditions set by us, it implies that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and in case any of your minor dependents use the website, then we have your consent to allow them the usage of the website.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you cannot use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You also cannot use our products for any illegal services or violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
With the usage of our website, you must not transmit any virus, worms or any code to breach or hack our website.
Any breach or violation of any of the terms and conditions will result in the immediate termination of your services.
Genes2Me refers the right to refusal-of any service, or products to anyone for any reason at any time. By agreeing to use our services, you allow us:
- To transfer you content (not including credit card information)unencrypted
- Transmissions content over various networks
- Changes in content to conform and modify to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Genes2Me always uses encrypted information for credit cards over networks.
As you use our website, you agree to not duplicate, reproduce, sell, copy, resell, or exploit any portion of the service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which service is provided, without any written permission from us.
All the headings used in this agreement are for convenience only and therefore, it will not limit or otherwise affect these terms.
Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
We cannot confirm if any information available on this website is accurate, current or complete. Any material or content provided on the website is provided for general information only. You shouldn’t use the information or make decisions without consulting primary, accurate, comprehensive or complete or timely sources of information. Any decision or reliance on the material from this website is at your own risk.
The website may contain some historical information. This historical information may be outdated and therefore is for your reference only. Genes2Me reserves the rights to change or modify content on the website at any time. But we also have no obligation to change or modify the content on the website. You can regularly monitor the website to see if we have made any changes.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
We can change the prices of our products and services without any notice.
We also reserve the right at any time to discontinue or modify the service without providing adequate notice at any time.
We are also not liable to any user or any third-party for any price change, modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
Products or Services
Some our products or services are available exclusively online through the website. But these products or services may have limited quantities and if you have to return or exchange any of them, you can only so through our return policy.
Our website has made every possible effort to accurately display the possible colors and images of our products that you will found at the store. Our organisation cannot guarantee that the products color displayed on your computer monitor’s display will be accurate.
Genes2Me reserve the right to limit the sales of our products and services to any geographic region, jurisdiction or any person. We can refuse or accept the services on a case-by-case basis. We also limit the right to provide limited quantities of products or services. At our sole discretion, we can change the descriptions of products or product pricing without any notice. We also reserve the right to stop manufacturing or selling any products or services respectively at any time. We can also prohibit any offer on any product or services made by us.
We also do not offer any guarantee that the quality of any products, information, services, or other material purchased or received by you will meet your expectations or any errors in the service will be resolved.
Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
Genes2Me reserves the right to refuse any order that you may place with us. We also have no obligation to provide full delivery of our products. We have full sole discretion to cancel or restrict the quantities per individual or per household. These restrictions involve the orders placed by or under the same customer’s name or account, same credit card or debit card, and/or use similar billing or shipping address.
If we cancel or modify your order, we may notify you by sending you an email at your you required registered email /or billing address/phone number at the time you made the order. We reserve the right to cancel, limit, or prohibit any orders that in our sole judgement appears to be dealt with resellers, dealers, or distributors.
In case of any purchase of products from our store, you agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchases made at our store. If you want to complete your transactions, then you agree to update your contact information, credit card, debit card numbers and expiration dates.
If you want more details on the same, review our return policy.
In case, we provide you with third-party tools, we may or may not have any control or input. You agree that we provide such tools” as is” and “as available” without any endorsement, conditions, representations, or warranties. We shall not have any liability concerning from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any tools offered by us are optional tools which you may use at your own risk and discretion. When you begin using any third-party tools, you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms provided by third-party providers.
In the future, if we offer any services and/or features through the website (including new products, tools or resources), then such features or resources are subjected to these terms and conditions.
We may provide you products, services and content from third-parties. Sometimes, these third-party links or referenced websites may not be affiliated with us.
Genes2Me is not responsible for examining or checking the accuracy of the content in these websites. We do not warrant or have any liability or responsibility for any third-party websites, products, services, materials, of third parties.
In case of any damages related or harm to the purchase of any products, services, content, or transactions made with third party websites, Genes2Me private limited is not liable to any damages. You should ensure that you correctly understand the third-party’s policies and practices before engaging in any transactions. Any concerns, complaints, or questions regarding third-party products and services should be directed to the third party.
User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
Genes2Me reserves the right to publish, edit, copy, distribute, translate, and otherwise use any certain submissions, content, comments, creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, materials or plans that you may send to use by request whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise forward to us.
We are under no obligation
- to safeguard or maintain any comments in confidence
- pay any amount for the comments or ideas
- to respond to any comments
We have the sole discretion to remove, edit, or monitor any content that we determine as offensive, pornographic, unlawful, libellous, threatening, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions.
In case of posting any comments on the site, you agree that none of your comments will violate any tight of any third-party, including privacy, trademark, copyright, personality or proprietary right.
When using our website, you further agree to not post comments which are libellous or otherwise unlawful, obscene material or abusive, or possess any computer virus or other malware that could harm the operation of the website or associated services.
When using the website, you should not use false or fake email-address, use fake identity, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the source of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments posted on the company’s website. We assume no responsibility and take no liability for the comments posted by you or any third-party.
Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
Sometimes, our website or services may provide information or services which may contains inaccuracies, typographical errors, or omissions that concerning pricing, product descriptions, product shipping charges, promotions, offers, transit times and availability. In case of any errors, inaccuracies, omissions or to change or modify the content or update information or cancel orders, Genes2Me reserves the sole right to update content information at any time without any notice.
Apart from the prohibitions as set forth in our terms and conditions, we have also set other prohibitions concerning our site or its content. You are prohibited to use our site or content
- For any unlawful purpose
- To incite or collaborate with others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts
- To violate any international, provincial, federal, or state regulations, laws, rules, or local ordinances
- To infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others
- To harass, harm, defame, insult, abuse, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on sexual orientation, gender, religion, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, or disability
- To submit false or misleading information
- To upload or transmit viruses for the sole purpose of destructing the service or any related website, other websites or the internet.
- To collect or track the personal information of others
- To spam, pharm, phish, pretext, crawl, spider, or scrape
- For any obscene or immoral purpose
- To interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
In case of violating the above rules, Genes2Me reserve the right to terminate your use of the service or any related website.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Application means the software program provided by the Genes2Me downloaded by You on any electronic device
- Company Genes2Me Private Limited. In the App and website, we correspondingly use the terms “we”, “us” and “our”, which majorly refer to the Genes2Me Private Limited.
- Country refers to: India
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Application.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar Number
- Phone verification with OTP
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as User will need to enter personal information into the App, including full name, gender, date of birth, phone number, full address, email address and other personal information of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit.
Information Collected while Using the Application with permission
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, We may collect, with Your prior permission:
- Pictures and other information from your Device’s camera and photo library
We use this information to provide features of Our Service, to improve and customize Our Service. The information may be uploaded to the Company’s servers and/or a Service Provider’s server or it may be simply stored on Your device.
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your Device settings.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide testing services to the users, including medical tests and support.
- To maintain a record of a User’s contact with Genes2Me to find solutions when the User contacts Genes2Me or any government authority.
- To submit the report to ICMR or any other government regulations as required per norms.
- Where required by applicable laws governing the use of the Genes2Me Covieasy App, including for the purposes of applicable regulatory requirements, quality management, including product development and improvement, safety, performance, and vigilance.
- where necessary to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims; and as otherwise required by applicable law.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Deleting Your Genes2Me Covieasy App Account
If you would like to delete your Genes2Me Covieasy App account, you may do so by contacting us at email@example.com.
Children may be tested using Genes2Me Covieasy App, under proper guidance. At any time, a parent/guardian may stop the collection of a child’s personal information, including health-related information, by contacting Genes2Me Discovery Solutions involved in COVID19 testing and requesting that the account be deleted. This action will delete the account associated with the child, but Genes2Me Covieasy App will retain aggregated and de-identified information and may need to retain certain personal information as required by law.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By send email to : firstname.lastname@example.org