This website is owned and operated by Genes2Me Private Limited. In the websites, we correspondingly use the terms “we”, “us” and “our”, which majorly refer to the Genes2Me Private Limited.
Genes2Me Private Limited offers you to view this website, to gather all the information, access various tools and services from the website after your acceptance of all the terms, conditions, notices, and policies defines by us.
When you visit our website and/or purchase a product from the website, you agree to use our “services”. Therefore, you are bound to follow the terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies given here or available to you by the hyperlink. Every user engaging in the website is bound to follow these terms and conditions, including without limitation users who are customers, merchants, browsers, vendors, and/or contributors of content.
Before accessing or using our website, please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. When you access or use any part of our website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. If you object to any part of any terms and conditions on offer, then you may not access the website or use any services. Acceptance of the website is expressly limited to the use of the terms and conditions.
If we add any feature or tools to the website, the current store or product shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions. You can easily review the current version of our terms and conditions at any time you like on our page. Genes2Me reserve the sole rights of updating, changing, or replacing any part of these terms and conditions. In case of any change to the website, you check our posts updates or any changes related to the matter. Your continued use of our website denotes that you agree to the new terms and conditions and policies.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Application means the software program provided by the Genes2Me downloaded by You on any electronic device
- Company Genes2Me Private Limited. In the App and website, we correspondingly use the terms “we”, “us” and “our”, which majorly refer to the Genes2Me Private Limited.
- Country refers to: India
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Application.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar Number
- Phone verification with OTP
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as User will need to enter personal information into the App, including full name, gender, date of birth, phone number, full address, email address and other personal information of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit.
Information Collected while Using the Application with permission
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, We may collect, with Your prior permission:
- Pictures and other information from your Device’s camera and photo library
- We require your camera permission to capture the test results.
- We store this captured image as result of yourself test kit.
- We are submitting this test result with ICMR as per government norms.
We use this information to provide features of Our Service, to improve and customize Our Service. The information may be uploaded to the Company’s servers and/or a Service Provider’s server or it may be simply stored on Your device.
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your Device settings.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide testing services to the users, including medical tests and support.
- To maintain a record of a User’s contact with Genes2Me to find solutions when the User contacts Genes2Me or any government authority.
- To submit the report to ICMR or any other government regulations as required per norms.
- Where required by applicable laws governing the use of the Genes2Me Covieasy App, including for the purposes of applicable regulatory requirements, quality management, including product development and improvement, safety, performance, and vigilance.
- where necessary to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims; and as otherwise required by applicable law.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Deleting Your Genes2Me Covieasy App Account
If you would like to delete your Genes2Me Covieasy App account, you may do so by contacting us at email@example.com.
Children may be tested using Genes2Me Covieasy App, under proper guidance. At any time, a parent/guardian may stop the collection of a child’s personal information, including health-related information, by contacting Genes2Me Discovery Solutions involved in COVID19 testing and requesting that the account be deleted. This action will delete the account associated with the child, but Genes2Me Covieasy App will retain aggregated and de-identified information and may need to retain certain personal information as required by law.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By send email to : firstname.lastname@example.org